External auditing creates trust. That is why we offer our clients a number of auditing activities. The auditing approach we apply is solution-oriented and business risk-oriented, requiring a deep understanding of the client’s business segment and his or her internal organisation.
Our joint task is to turn the insights and knowledge we have gained into something you can use.
Based on our all-round understanding of your business needs, we are also glad to help you throughout the year as a skilled discussion partner in any decisions to be made, and we are in a position to provide you with ideal, one-stop consulting.
Our core areas
- Audit of annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS
- Audit of consolidated financial statements according to HGB and IFRS
- Audit / certification of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Audits according to the Broker and Builder Ordinance (MaBV)
- Audits of the waste management industry
- Special audits according to AktG / GmbHG
- Special business audits
- Business valuations
- Due diligence audits
- Audits in accordance with section 53 of the German law on budgetary procedures [HGrG]
- Audits in accordance with the German laws on combined heat and power generation [KWKG] and renewable energy [EEG]
Do you have any questions about public accounting?
Your contact partners will be pleased to hear from you!