Trade and corporate law
“Success is no coincidence – it’s the result of professional action.”
(Alexander Rappl, Lawyer)
Of all the fields of law, trade and corporate law is almost unparalleled with regard to keeping the entrepreneur busy for the long term. From formation to expansion to liquidation, trade and corporate law is involved in every stage of a corporation. Due to its complexity and the fact that it has been shaped by special laws and rulings, it requires extremely intensive consulting.
Our lawyers advise you and represent you with the following services:
- Creating corporate agreements
Implementing complex corporate transactions
- Restructuring and reorganising companies
- Creating holding structures
- Advice on the choice of the suitable legal form
- Representing shareholders and corporations in disputes
- Advising and representing managing directors in the case of liability claims
When it comes to issues of corporate law, don’t rely on legal regulations – design every step you make to be in your favour with the lawyers from MTG Commercial Law Firm.
Do you have any questions about trade and corporate law?
Your contact partners will be pleased to hear from you!
Specialist in trade and
+49 941 208645-0