Cross-border law –
International corporate and commercial law
“The future lies in recognizing opportunities before everyone else does.”
(Alexander Rappl, Lawyer)
Through our strict business focus and our internal network of legal, corporate and tax consultants, we are able to analyze complex problems in an integrated manner and find optimal solutions. As a member of AGN International, we can also meet the international requirements of our clients with the support of our professional colleagues abroad.
Our services include:
- Contract, trade and business law
- Start-up consulting
- Corporate finance and strategic planning
- M&A and due diligence
- Legal support of buy- / sell-side transactions
- Receivables management and collection
- Insolvency, restructuring and reorganisation
- Crime prevention, compliance
- Arbitration proceedings & legal settlements
- Employment law and professional negligence
- Insurance and damage claims
Unseren Fokus konsequent an den Kundenbedürfnissen auszurichten und sämtliche Disziplinen unseres Hauses zu bündeln, um schnell und professionell optimale Lösungen zu finden.
AGN International Ltd (and its regional affiliates; together “AGN”) is a not-for-profit worldwide membership association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses. AGN does not provide services to the clients of its members, which are provided by Members alone. AGN and its Members are not in partnership together, they are neither agents of nor obligate one another, and they are not responsible or liable for each other’s services, actions or inactions.
Do you have any questions about international corporate and commercial law?
Your contact partner will be pleased to hear from you!