“A company transaction requires interdisciplinary guidance and support.
Business, legal and psychological aspects are equally significant for success.”
(Alexander Rappl, Lawyer)
If a properly designed reorganisation instrument and professional consulting are in place, a business asset sale represents an attractive option for debtors and investors wishing to continue to run a company and maintain its values.
The knowledge of the particular problem areas and success factors of M&A processes in bankruptcy proceedings is of great significance here. Core factors for success particularly include lean project and time management and creating transparency for the potential investor.
We support you in an advisory capacity, and structure and manage the M&A process:
- Conducting market and environment analyses
- Screening suitable target companies and investors
- Preparing economic performance data
- Analysing legal and tax-related key data
- Making initial contact with potential investors
- Organising due diligence audits
- Carrying out company assessments in line with IDW S 1 (norm established by the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany)
- Support with purchase price negotiations
The economic success of an M&A process depends on precise, professional preparation. We know about these challenges!
Do you have any questions about M&A-consulting?
Your contact partners will be pleased to hear from you!